become an editor
the entire directory
only in Recreation_and_Sports/Walking
Recreation and Sports
Anglesey Coastal Path
Offa's Dyke Path
Pembrokeshire Coast Path
Recreation: Outdoors: Hiking
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Recreation and Sports: Walking
The Edge of Wales Walk
- A 47 mile coastal path along the Llyn peninsula, following the ancient Pilgrim's path from Clynnog Fawr to Bardsey Island.
- Highlights local walks with images, area details and suggested routes. Includes guided and self guided options with distances and the expected walking times involved.
The Mawddach Way
- Highlights a 49km circular footpath walk around the Mawddach Estuary. Includes route maps with places of interest and the facilities offered on-route.
Pilgrim Routes in N Wales
- A guide to walking to Bardsey, Holywell and St Davids (from Shrewsbury and Chester) visiting many minor pilgrim destinations. Includes information and maps.
- Wales Tourist Board provides a searchable database of links to all Welsh based websites of interest to walkers.
- Highlights a range of walks in Wales with photographs, guides, maps and books. Includes link resources for hikers, ramblers and walkers.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 19, 2015 at 8:05:08 UTC -