become an editor
the entire directory
only in Powys/Recreation_and_Sports
Recreation and Sports
Offa's Dyke Path
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Wales: Recreation and Sports
- Offers outdoor activities and pursuits that include abseiling, canoeing, hill walking and mountaineering to deliver team building solutions, fund raising events and personal development. [Pen-y-cae]
Adventure Activity Company
- Offers a range of outdoor activities across England and Wales. Profile and courses with information about its specialist youth services. [Llanerch]
The Association of Bunkhouse Operators
- Provides information on walking, cycling and mountain biking trails in the Brecon Beacons and on accommodation in strategically located bunkhouses.
Black Mountain Activities
- Outdoor centre offering white water rafting, climbing, caving, canoeing to adults and children alike. Registered centre based in the Brecon Beacons National Park in South Wales, UK.
Brecon Beacons National Park Online Guidebook
- Provides a range of information that will be useful for visitors.
Clay at Caecarrog
- Mid-Wales Pottery that also offers courses and workshops.
The Corris Railway Society
- Official Society site giving the history, current position and future aspirations of a Narrow Gauge Railway.
Cradoc Golf Club
- 18 hole parkland course near Brecon with a par 71. The permanent home to the prestigious Coors Welsh Tournament of Champions.
Crai Camera Club
- Camera club that meets at Maescar Community Hall. Includes a photograph gallery and information on the club, competitions and events.
Elan Valley Estate and Trust
- Wildlife site of over 70 square miles, leased to a trust. Includes details of flora and fauna and full events calendar.
Fedw Livery Yard
- Specialist equine retirement home and therapy centre for old horses in the beautiful and tranquil surroundings of the Brecon Beacons.
Forest Experience Rally School
- Offers rally driving courses at Carno. Provides information on the instructors, the cars, 4x4 driving, corporate events and an FAQ.
Gilfach Farm Nature Reserve
- Situated at the mouth of the Marteg Valley, Gilfach is locally unique because of its variety of habitats. Because of this variety the farm supports an abundance of birds, animals and plants within a comparatively small area.
- Lake near Brecon offering fly fishing for blue, brown and rainbow trout. Includes details of the lake, the fishing, the lodge, prices, rules, directions and testimonials.
Green Events Limited
- A collection of madcap activities including bog-snorkelling, man versus horse marathon and real ale wobble. Provides details of the events and a forum. Welsh and English.
The Hall at Abbey-Cwm-Hir
- Historic mansion open to the public. Provides information on the history and setting, architecture and design, gardens and grounds.
Heart of Wales Riding Holidays
- Riding centre with indoor school. Includes itineraries, price schedules, and booking forms. Located near the village of Dolau.
Llangorse Multi Activity Centre
- Indoor climbing and riding centre. Provides information on the activities available, the area, local accommodation, group bookings and a photograph gallery.
Llanthony Riding and Trekking
- Provides full or half day treks, hacks and trail rides in the Brecon Beacons. Provides information on the centre, accreditation, booking, prices, accommodation and a photograph gallery.
Llanymynech Golf Club
- An 18 hole, 6968 yard, par 71 course on the Welsh Border 5 miles from Oswestry. Includes scorecard, photos of each hole, fixtures, honours, club history, green fees, directions and membership information.
Mid Wales ACU
- Information, clubs, rules and results of this regional centre of the Auto Cycle Union.
Mountain Yoga Breaks
- Combines a Vinyasa Flow Yoga retreat with mountain biking, hill walking and wild swimming. Profile and venues.
Outdoor Ed Venture
- Offers a range of adventurous outdoor activities with fully qualified instructors. Provides details and tariffs. [Pen-y-cae]
Pentre Riding Stables and Accommodation
- Bed and breakfast accommodation, pony trekking and horse riding lessons, details, prices and photographs. [Craig-Y-Nos]
- Representing Ramblers Association members who reside in or close to the Welsh county.
- A guide mapping rideable trails in East Radnorshire.
- Purpose built centre for learning about keeping horses naturally. Provides details of courses and workshops and the facilities available.
Sbri Cymru Ltd
- Specialists in adventure activities including caving, climbing, gorge and mountain walking. Includes information on youth activities, stag and hen parties, corporate outdoor activities and training.
Self Guided Walks
- Selected walks through the Brecon Beacons National Park.
Tregoyd Mountain Riders
- Horse riding and pony trekking holidays in the Brecon Beacons, with bunkhouse or campsite accommodation.
Underhill Riding Stables
- Riding school and stables in unspoilt countryside near Llandrindod Wells. Includes details of lessons, breaking in and schooling, the tack shop and horses for sale.
Recreation and Sports
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 5, 2015 at 11:45:33 UTC -