become an editor
the entire directory
only in Powys/Llangurig
Open Directory - Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Wales: Powys: Llangurig
The Black Lion
- Includes a description of the facilities, cost, food and location.
The Blue Bell Inn
- Grade 2 listed 16th Century pub offering bed and breakfast accommodation. Includes details of the rooms, the drinks, the bar meals and tariff.
- Offers self catering cottages and bed and breakfast accommodation overlooking the River Wye. Includes a photograph gallery and details of the accommodation, location and fishing.
Llangurig Community Council
- Provides information on this village situated on the banks of the River Wye among the rolling hills of Plynlymon.
- Georgian style farmhouse offering bed and breakfast. Includes details of the accommodation, the activities available locally and the tariff.
- Encyclopedia article on this village near the headwaters of the River Wye. Includes an account of the railway that was never built.
Wye View Cottages
- Self catering holiday cottages near Llangurig. Photograph gallery, tariffs and details of the accommodation and area.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, August 8, 2011 3:24:04 PM EDT -