become an editor
the entire directory
only in Powys/Knighton
Travel and Tourism
- Public artist creating large scale works for local authorities across the UK. He is also a sculptor, photographer and automatist. Includes galleries of both large and small scale works, short films and photographs.
- Falconry centre. Provides details of the activities and services available which include displays, talks, courses, pest control and unique wedding services.
- Wikipedia article on this town that straddles the Welsh border, its history and culture.
Knighton Bridge Club
- Provides information on this duplicate bridge club and its meetings.
- Photographs and information on this motte and bailey and its history.
Knighton Church in Wales Primary School
- Primary school for boys and girls from 4-11. Provides information about the school, class pages, guestbook, school documents, newsletters and contact details.
Knighton Music Centre
- Music shop with a range of guitars by Larrivee, Randall, Musicman, Atkin Guitars, Hiwatt and Rivera. Online sales available.
Knighton Town Council
- Information about the town, local events, and the council.
The Offa's Dyke Centre
- The Centre forms the focus for activities based on the 8th Century earthwork built by Offa. Includes information on the interactive exhibition housed there.
- Information for people planning to walk the national path along the English Welsh border, passing through Knighton.
- Web sites for business which are designed and promoted to work as an effective advertising medium.
Phil Price Rally School
- Details of the courses, packages and facilities available.
The Samatha Centre
- Provides opportunities for people to learn and practice Samatha meditation. Contact details.
The Spaceguard Centre
- Detailing the activities of UK Spaceguard, which is situated in the former Powys Observatory overlooking the town of Knighton.
- Manufacturer of high performance sprockets. Includes product listings, dealer ordering, news, and contact information.
Teme Valley: Knighton
- The history of this town and its people.
Tower House Gallery
- Gallery and tea and coffee shop. Exhibits a range of art work from local artists, sells art materials, and supplies tea and coffee, home made bread, cakes and soup.
Victorian Powys for schools
- Aimed at schools, covers the history of the Powys area (with a section on Knighton) during the Victorian era. Includes school days, the workhouse, and crime and punishment.
Welsh Golf Courses Knighton Powys
- The main features and contact details of the Knighton Golf Club.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 16, 2014 at 15:17:21 UTC -