become an editor
the entire directory
only in Powys/Health
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Wales: Health
Brecknock and Radnor Community Health Council
- Health service watchdog for the southern part of Powys. Explains the purpose of the CHC, what it does, how it works, council membership and how to get in touch.
- Hay-on-Wye and Talgarth Medical Centres. Provides information on the group practice, consulting times, clinics, staff and prescriptions.
Meirionnydd Community Health Council
- Health service watchdog. Provides publications and information on membership, making complaints about the health service, and public consultations.
Montgomery Community Health Council
- Created by Parliament to provide independent help and advice for users of the health service. Includes surveys, link directory, and the Pulse newsletter.
Powys Local Health Board
- Powys Local Health Board provides Community Healthcare services to the Mid Wales area delivered through a network of Hospitals, Health Centres and Clinics.
Radnorshire Healthy Friendships
- Organisation encouraging people who experience mental health distress to live happier, healthier and more fulfilled lives. Provides information on the holistic approach to health and the meetings at Llandrindod Wells and Knighton.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 19, 2016 at 12:24:05 UTC -