become an editor
the entire directory
only in Travel_and_Tourism/Accommodation
Travel and Tourism
Open Directory - Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Wales: Pembrokeshire: St Davids: Travel and Tourism: Accommodation
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Wales: Pembrokeshire: Travel and Tourism: Accommodation
- Self catering holiday cottage for up to 6 people located in the centre. Includes terms, tariff, directions and things to do.
- Self catering holiday cottage. Includes description of facilities, photographs, availability and enquiry details.
Lower Treleddyn House
- 17th Century Grade II listed building, self-catering, with 5/6 bedrooms. Includes a description of the facilities, tariff, history, local attractions, and directions.
The Old Cross Hotel
- Family owned establishment offering ensuite rooms, restaurant and bar, situated in the city centre. Includes profile, menu, tariff, special offers, contacts and directions.
- Offering renovated stone barns on working farm with direct access to beach at Port Clais. Lists facilities, contacts and related links.
- Provides information on this family run boutique guest house, the food and drink, tariff, directions and the local area.
St David's Caravan
- Caravan to rent on a farm with views of St. Davids Head. Profile, facilities, gallery and tariff.
St Davids Cottages
- Photographs and details of independently-owned self-catering cottages within a 5 mile radius of St Davids. Visitors are able to make direct contact with owners.
St Davids Peninsula Holiday Cottages
- A small group of cottage owners offer details of the facilities and amenities of each. Also includes local area information.
St Davids Vacation Club
- Provides details on the timeshare accommodation in this development.
- National Trust property with self-catering and bed and breakfast accommodation. Includes description of each and the local area.
- Provides details of four converted traditional stone outbuildings on a working farm. Includes details of the accommodation and facilities, the tariff and the attractions of the area.
- Offers two holiday cottages. Profile, facilities and location.
- Details of three stone buildings for family-friendly self catering holidays, adjacent to National Trust property in countryside near the north coast. Includes photographs, link for booking, and contacts.
Ty Gwilym Holiday Cottages
- Includes details of the properties including facilities, photographs and booking form.
Warpool Court Hotel
- Features heated covered swimming pool, gardens, sea views from the southern outskirts of the city. Includes history facilities for weddings and functions, restaurant menu, tariff, promotions, accolades, and directions.
- Bed and breakfast, with a description of the facilities, tariff and contact information.
- Self-catering accommodation with three bedrooms. Includes details of the property, prices and availability.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 8, 2014 at 12:31:31 UTC -