become an editor
the entire directory
only in Pembrokeshire/Recreation_and_Sports
Recreation and Sports
Open Directory - Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Wales: Pembrokeshire: Recreation and Sports
Pembrokeshire Coast Path
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Wales: Recreation and Sports
- Offers an adventure farm near Haverfordwest with trails and friendly farm animals, and an eighteen basket frizbee golf course.
- Information from the Countryside Council for Wales on this wetland nature reserve, how to get there, what to do and see, the facilities and the wildlife.
Duke of Edinburgh's Award in Pembrokeshire
- Central resource for all those involved in delivering or participating in the scheme.
Lampeter Town RFC
- Offers details on league table, fixtures and results, history, gallery and committee.
- Offers living and woven willow workshops to schools and groups and eco-building courses. Also offers, living willow sculptures, willow setts and felt crafts for sale. [Glandwr]
Outer Reef Surf School
- Offers surfing courses at Newgale, Broadhaven, Freshwater West and Manorbier. Also offers BSA Instructor Courses and SLSA Beach LifeGuard Courses.
Pembrokeshire Bird Group
- Weblog providing diary, and linking to events for birdwatchers throughout the county.
Pembrokeshire Freewheelers CTC
- Includes contact information, photo gallery and a programme of rides.
Pembrokeshire Outdoor Charter Group
- Collection of activity centre businesses, environmental education centres, conservation groups and organisations. Includes county-wide links, membership details and contacts at Milford Haven.
- News, results, views and articles about sport in the county.
Pembrokeshire Triathlon Club
- Club profile, with information about local events, training, race participation and results.
- Information about this ancient woodland nature reserve, how to get there, what to do and see, the facilities and the wildlife.
- Amphibious vehicle, yacht and RIB hire from Burton.
TYF Group Ltd.
- Offers white water, surfing, rock climbing and coasteering around the county. Specialises in management teamwork development courses.
- Information from the Countryside Council for Wales on this ancient woodland nature reserve, how to get there, what to do and see, the facilities and the wildlife.
White House Mill Trout Fishery
- Provides information on the 4 acre lake stocked with rainbow and brown trout near Lampeter Velfrey, and the self catering cottage available nearby.
Wood Park Off-Road
- Off-road 4x4 training for beginners and experienced drivers. Includes details of the courses and events near New Moat.
Recreation and Sports
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 12, 2013 at 17:26:32 UTC -