become an editor
the entire directory
only in Pembrokeshire/Recreation_and_Sports
Recreation and Sports
Pembrokeshire Coast Path
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Wales: Recreation and Sports
- Offers an adventure farm near Haverfordwest with trails and friendly farm animals, and an eighteen basket frizbee golf course.
Duke of Edinburgh's Award in Pembrokeshire
- Central resource for all those involved in delivering or participating in the scheme.
Lampeter Town RFC
- Offers details on league table, fixtures and results, history, gallery and committee.
- Offers living and woven willow workshops to schools and groups and eco-building courses. Also offers, living willow sculptures, willow setts and felt crafts for sale. [Glandwr]
Outer Reef Surf School
- Offers surfing courses at Newgale, Broadhaven, Freshwater West and Manorbier. Also offers BSA Instructor Courses and SLSA Beach LifeGuard Courses.
Pembrokeshire Bird Group
- Weblog providing diary, and linking to events for birdwatchers throughout the county.
Pembrokeshire Freewheelers CTC
- Includes contact information, photo gallery and a programme of rides.
Pembrokeshire Outdoor Charter Group
- Collection of activity centre businesses, environmental education centres, conservation groups and organisations. Includes county-wide links, membership details and contacts at Milford Haven.
- News, results, views and articles about sport in the county.
Pembrokeshire Triathlon Club
- Club profile, with information about local events, training, race participation and results.
- Information about this ancient woodland nature reserve, how to get there, what to do and see, the facilities and the wildlife.
- Amphibious vehicle, yacht and RIB hire from Burton.
TYF Group Ltd.
- Offers white water, surfing, rock climbing and coasteering around the county. Specialises in management teamwork development courses.
White House Mill Trout Fishery
- Provides information on the 4 acre lake stocked with rainbow and brown trout near Lampeter Velfrey, and the self catering cottage available nearby.
Wood Park Off-Road
- Off-road 4x4 training for beginners and experienced drivers. Includes details of the courses and events near New Moat.
Recreation and Sports
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 5, 2015 at 2:15:07 UTC -