Pembroke Dock was originally the ancient parish of Pembroke St Mary's in the hundred of Castlemartin, to the north west of the county town, Pembroke St Michael's, and now forms the industrial base on the south bank of the Cleddau estuary, with access to the Irish Sea via Milford Haven.  A bridge across the estuary of the Cleddau connects the A477 to Neyland, in the north.  The parish to the west across the Pembroke River estuary is Pwllcrochan, with Monkton to the south west.  To the east, the ancient parish of Nash separates Pembroke St Mary's from Cosheston and Carew, in the hundred of Castlemartin.

This category is for sites about Pembroke Dock, and the peninsula between the Cleddau estuary and River Pembroke, as far east as Nash.

Subcategories 2

Pembroke Dock Community
Resource about places of interest in the town and surrounding area, with links to local history and council administration. Includes calendar of events and forum.
Pembroke Dock Sunderland Trust
Organisation dedicated to the recover and restoration of the RAF's Sunderland T9044 military flying boat sunk its moorings in 1940. Includes videos from the project and historical significance.
Pembroke Dock Town Council
Details of the council meetings and the Mayors activities along with news, the history and community groups in Pembrook Dock.
[Mozilla]
Last update:
October 30, 2016 at 15:51:47 UTC
Regional
Science
Shopping
Society
Sports
All Languages
Arts
Business
Computers
Games
Health
Home
News
Recreation
Reference