become an editor
the entire directory
only in Pembrokeshire/Dale
- Overview of location, local groups, facilities and attractions. Includes gallery of photographs, events diary, accommodation and related links.
Field Studies Council: Dale Fort
- Details of converted Victorian military post, now a centre for investigating marine biology and offshore bird islands, such as Grassholm and Skomer. Includes programme for leisure learning and professional development.
- Describes this real ale pub serving food and offering bed and breakfast. Profile and facilities with opening hours.
- Artist painting landscapes, including Snowdonia, the Preselis, Abereiddy, Gwaun valley, and specialising in seascapes featuring tall ships. Includes examples of originals and prints for sale at the local gallery or by online purchase.
Paintings by Marianne Brand
- Display of landscapes and seascapes, in watercolour, oil and acrylic paints. Includes profile of artist, books illustrated, purchase arrangements and introduction to the local gallery shared with her father.
West Wales Wind, Surf and Sailing
- Centre for RYA, BSA and BCU courses for professional watersports instructors, adventure activities and extreme sports for singles, families, clubs, groups. Instruction for beginners, through to expert.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 20, 2015 at 5:15:06 UTC -