become an editor
the entire directory
only in Pembrokeshire/Cilgerran
- Gallery of Welsh landscapes, seascapes, wildlife paintings and portraits in oil. Includes regularly updated works in progress and details of prints and cards for sale.
- Community information including history, map, clubs and societies, places of worship, pubs, restaurants, businesses and holiday accommodation.
- Photographs and information on the castle and its history.
- Displays paintings of landscapes, still-life, animals, surreal and abstract compositions in oil, acrylic and watercolour. Includes artist's profile, buying information and contacts south of Bridell.
- Christian, historical and genealogical research information about the parish and ancient hundred. Includes links to articles on the castle.
National Trust: Cilgerran Castle
- Details of 13th century ruined castle, perched overlooking the Teifi Gorge. Includes contacts, opening times, entry fees and directions.
- Country house bed and breakfast also acting as a venue for private functions. Profile, services and facilities.
Welsh Wildlife Centre
- Nature reserve along the banks of the River Teifi offering all-ability trails through the Teifi marshes, featuring an otter holt and imported water buffalo to control the habitat. Includes facilities and opening times.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 13, 2014 at 6:35:05 UTC -