become an editor
the entire directory
only in Pembrokeshire/Carew
- Option of bed and breakfast in Georgian house, or self catering cottage set in 20 acres on the outskirts of Sageston.
- Photographs and information on the castle and its history.
Carew Castle and Tidal Mill
- A magnificent Norman castle which later became an Elizabethan residence, together with the only restored tide mill in Wales. Includes an illustrated history, visitor information and activities and events programme.
Carew Cherition Control Tower
- Local restoration project to construct a museum and a living replica of operation during World War II. Includes history, forum, opening arrangements for schools, groups and the public, contacts and location at the RAF airfield.
- Details with news, photographs and prices for outdoor karting and minimoto circuit, south of Sageston.
- Offers the design, manufacture and installation of all types of signage. Includes details of services and portfolio of recent projects. [Cresselly]
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 28, 2015 at 17:35:08 UTC -