become an editor
the entire directory
only in Isle_of_Anglesey/Travel_and_Tourism
Isle of Anglesey
Travel and Tourism
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Wales: Travel and Tourism
- A local family's perspective of the island. Provides articles, photos and contact information.
Anglesey Walking Holidays
- Self-guided walking holidays along the Coastal Path, with optional rest days at Beaumaris and day-trip to Dublin.
Cirrus - Dive Charter Boat
- Varied wreck and reef diving. The Anglesey coast and Liverpool Bay area offer a collection of wrecks up to 20 miles off shore
The Isle of Anglesey
- Official tourism site. Includes information on the island, what to do, where to stay, events and travel.
Parys Mountain Copper Heritage Trail
- Information on the Parys Mountain Bronze Age copper mine heritage trail.
Silver Bay Blog
- The Foster family blog about Silver Bay, Rhoscolyn. Emma and Sam have their own pages, there is a photo album and a link to the Rhosneigr webcam.
Starida Sea Services
- Offer sea, wreck fishing trips and pleasure boat cruises around Puffin Island and the Menai Straits from Beaumaris.
Isle of Anglesey travel and tourism
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 12, 2012 at 12:15:28 UTC -