become an editor
the entire directory
only in Isle_of_Anglesey/Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch
Isle of Anglesey
BBC Online - h2g2 - Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch, Anglesey, Wales
- Brief information about the place name, along with a conversation forum.
The Guardian: Welsh Tongue-Twister Could Keep English at Bay
- Article by Martin Wainwright on the suggestion by Alan Jones, the clerk to the village's community council, that pronouncing its name be used as a citizenship test for English people planning to move to Wales.
Llanfairpwll Football Club
- Contains a brief history, fixtures, league tables, a list of officials, photographs, and a newsletter.
- Information about the place and how it got its incredibly long name, including maps and photographs.
National Trust: Plas Newydd
- Home of the Marquess of Anglesey, with spectacular views of Snowdonia. Includes opening arrangements, admission prices and things to see and do.
- Holiday home park offering the sale of new or used static caravans and lodges. Includes details of the amenities and available units.
Pobol y We
- Offers mono or bilingual website design and IT service in North Wales. Includes a profile, details of services and a video demo.
- Information about the company, which sells bridal gowns and accessories. Includes links to sites of manufacturers, contact and location details, and staff profiles.
Y Lili Wen Floral Designers
- Specialists in designer wedding flowers, floral funeral arrangements and artificial designs.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 1, 2015 at 20:54:53 UTC -