become an editor
the entire directory
only in Isle_of_Anglesey/Beaumaris
Isle of Anglesey
Travel and Tourism
- ABC Powermarine based in Beaumaris have one of the premier boat facilities in Wales, including a petrol station and fishing tackle shop on the site, chandlery and workshop for building, repair and servicing of all types of boats
Anglesey Healing Centre
- Contains list of therapies, spiritual retreats and courses in Reiki.
Baron Hill Golf Club
- Details of the course, clubhouse and the history of the club.
Beaumaris Brass Band
- A registered charity and brass band information website. Covers news, history, diary of concerts and a gallery.
- An annual arts festival that has been held in Beaumaris Anglesey since 1986. Contains information and programme of events.
Beaumaris Lifeboat Station
- One of seven lifeboats provided by viewers of Blue Peter; information about the station, its history, and services. Includes details of boat and crew.
- Holiday chalet near Llanfaes. Profile, facilities and gallery with availability and reservations.
The Cook Shop
- Offers kitchenware, crockery, glassware and textiles together with frozen meals, wine and spirits.
- Designer and manufacturer of needlework kits. Includes product details, stockist information, gallery and shop.
Llansadwrn Weather and Garden Pages
- Daily observations with monthly averages, weather, garden and ornithological diaries for Llansadwrn (Anglesey).
The Steven Jones Gallery
- Profile of this oil painter with gallery of work, commission information and details of where to buy originals.
- Information for local people and visitors about the historic town of Beaumaris. An official site created by the Beaumaris Chamber of Trade.
Ye Olde Bulls Head Inn
- A historic coaching inn with accommodation, bar, restaurant and brasserie. Includes history, photographs and opening hours.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 1, 2015 at 21:28:03 UTC -