become an editor
the entire directory
only in Gwynedd/Recreation_and_Sports
Recreation and Sports
Open Directory - Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Wales: Gwynedd: Recreation and Sports
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Wales: Recreation and Sports
Arfon Masters Swimming Club
- Information about this club for adult swimmers, including the its open meets and open water meets. Bangor and Caernarfon.
- Climb the highest mountain in England and Wales in summer or winter with a qualified mountain instructor/leader.
Cyngor Gwynedd Council - Leisure Centres
- Includes contact information, opening times, activities, and prices. (English/Cymraeg)
- Paintball, high ropes and outdoor adventure activities for groups, parties and individuals near Llandderfel, Bala. Includes photograph gallery and videos and details of activities, location and FAQ.
- British Sub-Aqua Club: Contains news, events and a contact list. Also includes tuition details.
The Mawddach Trail
- Maps and guides to the beautiful Mawddach Estuary 'Railway Walk' which makes its way along the disused railway between Dolgellau and Barmouth in Wales.
The Mawddach Way
- Highlights a 49km circular footpath walk around the Mawddach Estuary. Includes route maps with places of interest and the facilities offered on-route.
New Legacy School of Woodworking
- Holds workshops, woodworking classes and seminars in collaboration with the National Trust at Penrhyn Castle, Llandygai.
Outdoor Adventure Activities
- Offer a range of courses. Prices and contact information.
Rhodwyr Llyn Ramblers
- Independent walking club affiliated to the Ramblers Association. Walks cover a wide area of North Wales, principally Snowdonia, the Llyn Peninsula and Anglesey. Includes information on membership, the club, news and activities.
Rock Climbing Company
- Rock climbing, scrambling and mountaineering courses with personalised instruction and performance coaching in Snowdonia and in Andalucia.
- Showing courses offered and prices. Also includes web cam and shop.
Snowdonia Riding Stables
- Offers training, schooling, lessons up to BHS level, and riding, hacking or trekking in the valley of the River Gwyrfai in the hills of Snowdonia. Approved by the British Horse Society as a Stage 4 Training Centre. [Waunfawr]
Tanrallt Mountain Centre
- Offers adventure activities and outdoor pursuits with accommodation for groups and families. Profile and activities with information about courses. [Llanllyfni]
Traeth Lafan Local Nature Reserve
- The Reserve covers approximately 2,500 hectares of intertidal sand and mud flats between Bangor and Llanfairfechan along the north Gwynedd coast.
Recreation and Sports
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, August 7, 2011 7:06:33 PM EDT -