become an editor
the entire directory
only in Gwynedd/Dolgellau
Open Directory - Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Wales: Gwynedd: Dolgellau
Business and Economy
Travel and Tourism
This category in other languages:
Dolgellau Church of Our Lady of Sorrows
- A concise story about the Maltese origins of Father Francis Scalpell, how he managed to establish a Catholic church in Dolgellau and build the Church of Our Lady of Sorrows.
Dolgellau Music Club
- Information about the club, its history, venue and concert schedule. Includes contact details.
Gwynedd Primary School
- Details of the school, pupils and the village.
Hanes Dolgellau History
- Collection of information, articles, and photos relating to the history of the town. (English/Cymraeg)
- Guide to Penmaenuchaf Estate, Dolgellau. History of the Penmaenuchaf Hall and Estate. Old maps, photos of woodland walks and wild camping. Details of the Miller memorial and conservation work.
- Theatre society who present plays, poetry and prose readings, and hosts professional theatre companies and live music.
Ysgol y Gader
- Bilingual comprehensive school for pupils aged 11 - 16 servicing Dolgellau and surrounding areas. Site features information on subjects taught, teaching staff, events calendar, and contact details.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 8, 2012 at 11:21:21 UTC -