- Pen y ffordd is the Welsh for "head of the road", and occurs elswhere in Wales, such as the hamlet of
- Pen-y-ffordd in the Mostyn Council category.
- This category lists websites for the village and council of Penyffordd, and includes Higher Kinnerton council
- on the east boundary of Flintshire, including Kinnerton Green
- but not Lower Kinnerton Parish Council which is over the country border.
- To the south is the boundary with Wrexham, shared with Hope.
- Leeswood is to the south west, Buckley to the north west,
- with Broughton and Hawarden to the north.
Dog grooming salon, with contacts and social media link.
Breeder of Welsh Mountain Ponies open to visitors by appointment. Includes pictures, details of foals and contact details.
Bar and restaurant boasting homemade fresh food prepared on site. Includes menus, opening times, social media links, contacts and location in the village.
Pen-y-ffordd Football Club
Details of the juniors and seniors teams with fixtures, results and club news.
Pen-y-ffordd Tennis Club
Official details on history, committee, constitution, child protection, leagues,competitions, receiving coaching, booking a court and membership.
Penyffordd and District - A Personal View
An unofficial blog offering news and views about local news and events.
Details of the Beavers, Cubs, Scouts and Explorers groups with joining information, news, and link to video clips.
Red Lion Penyffordd
Pub and restaurant serving a selection of wines and spirits along with home cooked food. BT and Sky Sports.
Last update:November 11, 2016 at 21:46:06 UTC