- Lixym is the largest conurbation in the Ysceifiog Council, population around 1,300.
- Ysceifiog Council stretches across Ysceifiog Lake, west towards Caerwys,
- and is separated in the south from Nannerch by the A541.
- The hamlet of Bebell is within the north boundary of Ysceifiog Council, so websites for Bebell are included here,
- but those for further north of Lixwm, are included in the Brynford locality category,
- whereas those to the east of Lixwm, are included in the Halkyn locality category.
The Cherry Pie Inn
Pub offering bar meals, restaurant, wine bar and riverside patio. Profile of locality and hosts, with menus, opening times, contacts, and direction to location in the hamlet of Melin-y-Wern.
Lixwm Primary School
Offers class details and term dates along with newsletters and prospectus. Includes details of the school staff, and social media link.
Resource built by a local resident to provide local information, including local walks, services, events and social media link.
Cross country and dressage training competition centre. Provides details of facilities, events and past winners, with contacts at Babell.
Offers home letting for landlords, with property ads with photographs, throughout the UK. Profile, news, social media links and contacts in Ysceifiog.
Old Mill Holiday Cottages
Part of a complex of Victorian water mill buildings. Pictures and details of the accommodation, the area.and location in the hamlet of Melin-y-Wern.
Robinsons: Crown Inn
Village pub providing details of the menus along with opening times, online sales of craft beers, social media links and directions.
Last update:November 23, 2016 at 22:56:44 UTC