- Ewloe is a small town, population around 5,000, which is included in the council for Hawarden to the west.
- This category includes websites for the area where the A494 from Shotton and Queensferry
- in the north east, meets the A55 from Broughton and Penyffordd in the south east,
- heading north west, north of Buckley.
- The largest conurbation is St David's Park to the east of the A55/A494 interchange, but this
- category includes websites for areas around Ewloe Green, north of the A55,
- and Ewloe Hall south and west of the A55.
Photographs and information on the castle and its history.
Ewloe Green Primary School
Provides contact details, news and information on the school, the staff, the pupils and the curriculum.
Ewloe Social Club
Social club with three bars, four snooker tables, pool table, and a large function room. Includes details of future events.
Penarlag C.P. School
Provides information on the school, the prospectus, policies, national curriculum and school photos.
Last update:November 11, 2016 at 22:01:23 UTC