- Caerwys is a town in west Flintshire, and Caerwys Council, population around 10,000, which has a border
- with Denbighshire, over the Clwydian Range, at Tremeirchion Council, to the west,
- with Aberwheeler and Llandyrnog to the south, separated by the A541.
- The Flintshire community council of Ysceifiog is to the east, represented
- by the Lixwm locality category.
- The A55 crosses the north of the council, with Whitford to the north.
Barlows Caravan Park
Site for camping, tourers and static caravans, with sales. View images, the camp facilities and location on the outskirts of the village.
Informational resource and what's on guide for the village and surrounding area.
Caerwys Town Council
Official information on administration, royal connection history, places of worship, community societies, clubs, events, and businesses. [bilingual]
Cor Meibion Caerwys
A traditional Welsh male voice choir. Includes information, pictures, news, music and contact details.
Morgan's Pori Gwych
Butcher selling locally sourced Welsh beef, lamb, pork, poultry, pies, delicatessen and hampers. Profile includes products, opening times and contacts.
Plas Penucha - Caerwys
Offers bed and breakfast, or converted cottage for self catering holidays, nestling east of the Clwydian Range. Profile of amenities, photo gallery, tariff, and contacts.
The Royal Oak
Selling real ale, home cooked food and offering entertainment and a modern sports bar.
Annual festival celebrating a variety of wood related activities, crafts and forest industries.
Wraysbury Homes Ltd.
House builders with details of recent developments and how to view.
Last update:November 30, 2016 at 19:23:54 UTC