- Buckley is a town, population around 16,000, east of Mold and the River Alyn.
- This category includes websites for minor conurbations surrounding the town, such as
- Burtwood Pentre to the east, and Myndd Isa and New Brighton to the west,
- as well as rural areas around the A494 to the north, and A5104 to the south.
- South of the River Alyn, websites are represented by the category for Leeswood.
- South east of Buckley, websites are represented by the category for Penyffordd.
- East of the A55 is Hawarden Council, with websites
- immediately north east in Ewloe.
Buckley Badminton Club
Contact details, description of the club, maps, photos
The Buckley Society
Non profit society concerned with the local history of the town of Buckley in Flintshire.
Buckley Swimming Club
News, photo gallery, club calendar, squad training times and competition results. The club offers training and competition for young swimmers.
Capricorn Animal Rescue
Animal sanctuary provides details of cats and dogs needing new homes, appeals and events, with contacts near Padeswood.
Drury Primary School
Provides information on the school, the before-and-after-school club, the inspection report, contact details and a photograph gallery.
Elfed High School
Describes this mixed comprehensive school with information about its performance and information for parents.
Old Padeswood Golf Club
18 hole course situated on the north bank of the Alyn Valley. Provides a history of the club and information for members and visitors.
Padeswood and Buckley Golf Club
Featuring an 18 hole, par 70 course. Includes scorecard, club history and membership information.
Royal Buckley Town Band
Brass band. Provides details of its history, membership, rehearsal times and a photograph gallery.
Verytas Solutions Ltd
Provider of care and support services for the elderly and physically or mentally disabled in Flintshire and Cheshire. Includes a profile, FAQ and details of job openings. contacts and location.
Last update:November 28, 2016 at 18:15:00 UTC