become an editor
the entire directory
only in Travel_and_Tourism/Accommodation
Conwy County Borough
Travel and Tourism
Betws y Coed
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Wales: Travel and Tourism: Accommodation
Cernioge Bach Farm
- Farmhouse bed and breakfast including CL caravan site and static caravan. [Pentrefoelas]
Conwy Valley Barn
- Offers luxury backpackers accommodation in the Conwy Valley. Includes information on the rooms, facilities, location, activities and tariff.
- A selection of self catering accommodation, all inspected by the Wales Tourist Board.
Great Orme Getaways
- Offers holiday cottages in Conwy and Deganwy. Profile, facilities and reservations.
- Offer holiday cottages to rent. Gallery and contact details.
Llwyn Onn Guest house
- Bed and breakfast at Rhydlydan describes its rooms and facilities with information about local activities.
Ochr Cefn Isa
- Holiday cottage at Ysbyty Ifan. Includes photos of property.
Pen Isaf Farm
- Photographs and information about a caravan park near Llangernyw with static holiday caravans.
Pen y Ffrith Farm
- Offers accommodation in a converted farmhouse, two cottages and a caravan near Llanrwst. Provides details of the facilities, availability, things to do in the area and a gallery. Horses and pets welcome.
- A 2-bedroomed cottage adjacent to a converted 1904 chapel. Available all year round. Located just outside Llanddulas village in the countryside yet close to all amenities and A55 expressway.
Tyddyn Bychan Rural Bunkhouse
- Offers budget accommodation 2 miles from Cerrigydrudion. Includes details of the facilities, the barbecue house, location and things to do in the area.
- Details of self catering cottages in converted farm buildings in Rowen, near Conwy. Photographs, prices and availability.
Wern Bach Static Caravan
- Holiday caravan in quiet location between Betws-y-Coed, Llandudno and Abergele. Includes photos and details of the facilities.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 26, 2015 at 13:05:13 UTC -