become an editor
the entire directory
only in Ceredigion/Tregaron
Business and Economy
By Car across Wildest Wales
- Account by Gareth Jones of an adventurous journey from Llanwrtyd to Tregaron in 1933.
- Official tourism website for this small town with information on accommodation, activities and attractions.
- Information from the Countryside Council for Wales on this Site of Special Scientific Interest, how to get there, what to do and see, the facilities and the wildlife.
- Provides information on the market town and parish of Tregaron for people interested in genealogy and local history.
George Borrow: Strata Florida and Tregaron
- Chapter from "Wild Wales" by George Borrow, published in 1862, in which he relates his explorations in the area and conversations with local people.
Jane Beck Welsh Tweeds
- Offers hand tailored and knitted clothing. Profile and catalogue with shopping cart.
- Information from Wikipedia on this small market town.
Tregaron Angling Association
- Provides information on the club, the beats and lakes, best fishing methods, club competitions, photos and a video.
Tregaron Red Kite Centre
- Provides information on the Kite Centre and museum which also acts as an information centre for Cors Caron bog and its wildlife.
Tregaron Trotting Club
- Information on the club and its history, a schedule of events and past winners.
Tregaron Walking Club: Clwb Cerdded Crwydro Caron
- Provides news and information on walks, calendar of walks available, photo galleries, the newsletter and contact details.
- Old drovers' inn. Provides information on its history, the local area, accommodation, food and functions.
- Self-catering holiday cottage for 5 people near Tregaron. Details of accommodation, photo gallery and location map.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 25, 2015 at 13:08:32 UTC -