become an editor
the entire directory
only in Ceredigion/Travel_and_Tourism
Travel and Tourism
Open Directory - Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Wales: Ceredigion: Travel and Tourism
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Wales: Travel and Tourism
Anglers Welcome in Ceredigion
- Initiative providing anglers with a choice of quality accommodation committed to welcoming them. Explains the criteria for selection and provides downloadable brochures.
A Bay to Remember
- Offers boat trips and guided marine tours of Cardigan Bay from Aberporth and Cardigan. Describes the boat and includes photos and booking information.
Bwlch Nant yr Arian Forest Visitor Centre
- Provides walks and cycle trails in a scenic setting, with red kite feeding every afternoon. [Ponterwyd]
Cardigan Island Coastal Farm Park
- Site that details the animals and wildlife that can be seen at this attraction on Cardigan Bay, West Wales, including grey seals and dolphins.
Cardiganshire Coast and Country
- Useful resource providing information on the area, things to see and do, places to eat, places to stay, special events and travel information.
Ceredigion County Council Tourism Service
- Official tourism site offers attraction and accommodation listings and itinerary advice.
- Campsite, market garden and fishing lake in a quiet rural spot near Beulah. Provides contact details and location.
Devil's Bridge, Ceredigion
- Information from Wikipedia on this village where a bridge spans the gorge of the River Mynach near a high waterfall.
Felinwynt Rainforest Centre
- Information on the tropical house and butterfly centre, with free-flying butterflies in natural surroundings. Provides details of location and admission prices. [Felinwynt]
- A small museum covering the development of the diesel engine in the 20th century. Includes photos, history and descriptions of these types of motors.
- Coach company. Information on tours, day trips and hiring a coach.
Llywernog Silver-Lead Mine
- Prince of Wales Award winning Mine Museum located in the Plynlimon Uplands near Aberystwyth, offering an insight into the mining methods and conditions of yesteryear. Includes opening times and admission charges.
The Magic of Life Butterfly House
- A collection of free-flying butterflies and exotic plants near Aberffrwd. Profile, exhibits, directions and opening times with prices.
The Miners Arms
- This rural pub has a well-stocked cellar, provides freshly prepared meals, and bed and breakfast accommodation. [Pontrhydygroes]
National Coracle Centre
- Museum and coracle workshop set in the grounds of a 17th century flour mill beside the Cenarth falls. Provides opening hours and a photograph gallery.
National Trust: Aberdeunant
- Traditional Carmarthenshire farmhouse near Taliaris. Includes what to see and do, the facilities, opening times and admission prices.
National Trust: Dolaucothi Gold Mines
- Unique gold mines set amid wooded hillsides overlooking the beautiful Cothi Valley, first exploited by the Romans almost 2000 years ago. Includes what to see and do, facilities, opening times and admission prices.
National Trust: Llanerchaeron
- Pronides information on this 18th-century Welsh gentry estate at Ciliau Aeron. Includes what to see and do, facilities, opening times and admission prices.
- Tourism association promoting the Plynlimon Uplands. Includes events, accommodation, things to do, and information about the area.
Shawsmead Caravan Club Site
- The Caravan Club provides information on this site for touring caravans with photographs, site details, location and opening dates.[Llanarth]
The Trawsgoed (Crosswood) Estate
- Provides information on the history of the estate and the Vaughan family, holiday accommodation, shooting and fishing opportunities, and land and property to let.
- Holiday cottages, conference venue and training centre on working livestock farm. Profile, facilities, courses and events.
Vale of Rheidol Railway
- Photographs, a timetable, details of fares, and a description of the private railway, which runs from Aberystwyth to Devil's Bridge.
Vale of Rheidol Railway
- Information from Wikipedia on this narrow-gauge railway that runs between Aberystwyth and Devil’s Bridge, and its history.
Whatever the Weather Wales
- Provides information and bookings for events in the lower Teifi Valley.
Woodlands Caravan Park
- Family-run caravan and camp site at Devil's Bridge. Provides information on holiday homes, touring and camping, the spectacular waterfalls and other places to visit.
Travel and Tourism
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Friday, April 12, 2013 9:57:17 PM EDT -