become an editor
the entire directory
only in Ceredigion/Recreation_and_Sports
Recreation and Sports
Pembrokeshire Coast Path
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Wales: Recreation and Sports
- Organisers of holidays and courses in canoeing, kayaking, gorge walking, coasteering, mountain biking and hill walking.
Cambrian Cross Country
- Information on this cross country course designed by David Evans, Olympic course builder, which is available for instruction, training and competition. [Cilcennin]
Cardigan Bay: Walks and Hikes
- Provides details of walks in this vicinity, with maps and route information for each.
Celaeron Equestrian Centre
- Provides information on this equine centre in the Aeron Valley including the livery yard, cross country course, caravan site, tariffs and location.
- Information from the Countryside Council for Wales on this ancient woodland reserve, how to get there, what to do and see, the facilities and the wildlife.
Cwmrhydneuadd Golf Club
- Located near Pentregat and featuring a 9 hole course. Includes green fees and contact information.
- Offers a range of guided walking holidays in the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park and West Wales. Includes images and area details with booking information and prices.
Forestry Commission: Nant yr Arian
- Provides information on this wooded area east of Aberystwyth, the visitor centres, the facilities for walking, cycling and horse riding, and special events.
Gerddi Cae Hir Gardens
- Provides information on this mature landscaped garden including opening hours, admission charges and facilities. [Crybin]
Llain Activity Centre
- Offer outdoors activity holidays with a range of activities, available also by the day to non-residents. Provides information on the food and accommodation, the activities, facilities for families and groups.
- Information from the Countryside Council for Wales on this nature reserve, how to get there, what to do and see, the facilities and the wildlife.
MTB Britain: Nant yr Arian
- Information on this 15 mile way-marked moorland route for mountain bikes east of Aberystwyth.
National Trust: Dolaucothi Gold Mines
- Unique Roman gold mine set among wooded hillsides. Describes the site, facilities, opening arrangements and location. [Pumsaint]
Nine Oaks Fisheries
- Offers day-tickets for coarse and trout fishing on two coarse fishing lakes and three trout lakes near Llanarth.
Rheidol Riding Centre
- Information on this family-run, British Horse Society Approved, riding, training and examination centre with indoor and outdoor floodlit arenas, showjumping and cross-country courses and trekking.
Rhos Llawr Cwrt
- Information from the Countryside Council for Wales on this nature reserve near Synod Inn, how to get there, what to do and see, the facilities and the wildlife.
- Information on this bird and wildlife reserve on the south side of the Dyfi estuary, its facilities, seasonal highlights and recent sightings, with a map.
Teifi River Guides
- Seatrout and salmon fishing in the River Teifi with local river guide expertise available.
Velo Teifi Cycling Club
- Provides information on the club and a diary of forthcoming events.
Welsh Bird of Prey Centre
- Provides day courses where participants can learn about falconry, fly and watch birds of prey hunting. [Llangoedmore]
- Guide to the cycle path being constructed on a railway line from Tregaron to Abersytwyth. Also has features on local wildlife, history and attractions.
Recreation and Sports
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 25, 2015 at 12:56:25 UTC -