become an editor
the entire directory
only in Ceredigion/Recreation_and_Sports
Recreation and Sports
Open Directory - Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Wales: Ceredigion: Recreation and Sports
Pembrokeshire Coast Path
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Wales: Recreation and Sports
- Organisers of holidays and courses in canoeing, kayaking, gorge walking, coasteering, mountain biking and hill walking.
CCW: Llyn Eiddwen
- Information from the Countryside Council for Wales on this nature reserve, how to get there, what to do and see, the facilities and the wildlife.
CCW: Rhos Llawr Cwrt
- Information from the Countryside Council for Wales on this nature reserve near Synod Inn, how to get there, what to do and see, the facilities and the wildlife.
Cambrian Cross Country
- Information on this cross country course designed by David Evans, Olympic course builder, which is available for instruction, training and competition. [Cilcennin]
Cardigan Bay Riding Club
- Provides information on events held, news and club officers and includes a membership application form.
Celaeron Equestrian Centre
- Provides information on this equine centre in the Aeron Valley including the livery yard, cross country course, caravan site, tariffs and location.
- Information from the Countryside Council for Wales on this ancient woodland reserve, how to get there, what to do and see, the facilities and the wildlife.
Cwmrhydneuadd Golf Club
- Located near Pentregat and featuring a 9 hole course. Includes green fees and contact information.
- Offers a range of guided walking holidays in the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park and West Wales. Includes images and area details with booking information and prices.
Ffosyffin Horse and Pony Show
- Provides information on the show, the show schedules for horses and dogs, the rules and entry forms.
Forestry Commission: Nant yr Arian
- Provides information on this wooded area east of Aberystwyth, the visitor centres, the facilities for walking, cycling and horse riding, and special events.
Gerddi Cae Hir Gardens
- Provides information on this mature landscaped garden including opening hours, admission charges and facilities. [Crybin]
Llain Activity Centre
- Provides adventure courses, team building problems, orienteering, climbing, canoeing, sailing and other outdoor activities for individuals and groups.
Llain Activity Centre
- Offer outdoors activity holidays with a range of activities, available also by the day to non-residents. Provides information on the food and accommodation, the activities, facilities for families and groups.
Llanarth Coarse Fishery
- Information on the two ponds stocked with carp, orfe, tench, roach and bream, with opening hours and ticket prices. [Llanarth]
MTB Britain: Nant yr Arian
- Information on this 15 mile way-marked moorland route for mountain bikes east of Aberystwyth.
National Trust: Dolaucothi Gold Mines
- Unique Roman gold mine set among wooded hillsides. Describes the site, facilities, opening arrangements and location. [Pumsaint]
Nine Oaks Fisheries
- Offers day-tickets for coarse and trout fishing on two coarse fishing lakes and three trout lakes near Llanarth.
Orlllwyn Teifi Vintage Show
- Annual show held at Croeslan each August. Provides a history of the show and information on dates, times, admission prices and trade stand charges.
- Information on this bird and wildlife reserve on the south side of the Dyfi estuary, its facilities, seasonal highlights and recent sightings, with a map.
Rheidol Riding Centre
- Information on this family-run, British Horse Society Approved, riding, training and examination centre with indoor and outdoor floodlit arenas, showjumping and cross-country courses and trekking.
Teglan Fishery, Ciliau Aeron
- Provides information on these five acre lakes stocked with carp, roach and tench, their location, access and ticket prices. They are specially suited to disabled anglers.
Teifi River Guides
- Seatrout and salmon fishing in the River Teifi with local river guide expertise available.
Tivyside Riding Club
- Provides details of the club, its officials, membership, events, rallies and what’s on and provides an application form.
Velo Teifi Cycling Club
- Provides information on the club and a diary of forthcoming events.
Walking Cardigan Bay
- Provides details of walks in this vicinity, with maps and route information for each.
Welsh Bird of Prey Centre
- Provides day courses where participants can learn about falconry, fly and watch birds of prey hunting. [Llangoedmore]
- Guide to the cycle path being constructed on a railway line from Tregaron to Abersytwyth. Also has features on local wildlife, history and attractions.
Recreation and Sports
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, September 14, 2011 8:23:30 AM EDT -