become an editor
the entire directory
only in Ceredigion/Llangranog
Artists: Ron Manley and Lesley-Anne
- Two artists offer galleries showing their paintings, a selection of which can be purchased online.
Caerwenfor Holiday Cottage
- Architect designed holiday cottage, built 300 metres above the sea between Llangrannog and Cwmtydu with views of the Cardigan Coastline. Includes details of the accommodation, facilities and tariff.
- Official tourism website for this coastal village with information on accommodation, activities and attractions.
- Working nursery garden at Pontgarreg providing a range of unusual plants including old garden varieties.
- Official website of this coastal village with much information on community activities, businesses, accommodation, weather forecasts, tides and photographs. Welsh, English and French.
- Information from Wikipedia on this seaside village in Ceredigion.
- Traditional stone holiday cottage sleeping 5. Profile and facilities with ample photos, tariff and reservations.
Pentre Arms Hotel
- Provides information on the accommodation, location and a sample menu.
Urdd Gobaith Cymru
- Residential education centre providing a wide range of language, adventure, education and fun courses through the medium of Welsh. Welsh and English.
Y Beudy, Maes y Morfa
- Self-catering camping barn on an organic smallholding offering cheap, basic accommodation for families and larger groups. Provides details of the facilities, area and prices. Welsh and English.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 23, 2015 at 17:48:15 UTC -