become an editor
the entire directory
only in Ceredigion/Llandysul
Business and Economy
Travel and Tourism
Clwb Criced Llandysul Cricket Club
- Information on this club which runs two teams in the South Wales Cricket Association. Includes a members only area.
Fishing in Wales: The Llandysul Angling Association
- This club owns beats on thirty miles of the River Teifi. Information on licences and permits, and a newsletter and downloadable brochure.
- Information from Wikipedia on this small market town.
Llandysul - Plogoneg
- Details of the twinning of Llandysul with the French town of Plogoneg, including past activities, trips and photos.
Llandysul and Pont Tyweli Website
- All about the events, businesses and activities of these two villages on the Ceredigion/Carmarthenshire border.
- Canoe club and outdoor education centre offers details of activities, courses and information for members.
Llandysul Parish Group of Churches
- Provides information on the group, the parish magazine, the whereabouts of each church and the people involved in the life of the parish.
Llandysul Primary School
- Offers information about this bilingual school, its curriculum, news items, photo gallery and contact information.
Pwerdy / Powerhouse
- Community and arts centre. Offers courses and room for hire.
- Personal website of this local contemporary artist, with a gallery of her work and details of events and exhibitions at which her pictures can be seen.
Ysgol Dyffryn Teifi
- Bilingual comprehensive school.
Ysgol Gynradd Llandysul
- Contains bi-lingual information about the school.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 3, 2014 at 21:19:42 UTC -