become an editor
the entire directory
only in Carmarthenshire/Travel_and_Tourism
Travel and Tourism
Open Directory - Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Wales: Carmarthenshire: Travel and Tourism
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Travel and Tourism: Parks: National Parks: Brecon Beacons
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Wales: Travel and Tourism
- Traditional Carmarthenshire farmhouse in an unspoilt setting. Information from the National Trust on admissions, which are by arrangement only. [Taliaris]
- Offers static holiday homes and pitches, located in a wooded valley in Carmarthenshire close to the border with Pembrokeshire.Touring caravan and camping pitches also available.
Carmarthenshire Tourist Association
- The role of the Association is to assist those running tourism-related businesses in Carmarthenshire. Provides details of membership and some comments from existing members.
- Sailing from the Millennium Coastal Park, and offering a range of specially planned cruises which explore the natural beauty, heritage and wildlife of south-west Wales and beyond.
Cothi Bridge Show
- Annual local event. Gallery of images, history and contact details.
Gwili Steam Railway
- Restored standard gauge railway near Carmarthen. Includes timetable and calendar of events.
- Activity centre also offering accommodation at Cynghordy. Profile, activities and facilities with prices.
Llanpumsaint Heritage Walking Tour
- Walking tour of points of historical interest in and around the village of Llanpumsaint.
Merlin's Hill Centre
- Nature trails to the Iron Age hillfort, farmyard heritage centre and working farm. According to legend, Merlin is still imprisoned there. Profile and news.
National Botanic Garden of Wales
- Opened in May 2000, in Llanarthne. The project includes the Great Glasshouse, restoring 18th century formal gardens, woodland, species-rich grassland, and developing a demonstration organic farm.
National Trust: Dolaucothi Gold Mines
- Gold mines in use from Roman times to the 20th century. Provides information on opening hours, facilities, what to see and do, accessibility and getting there.
- Weekend pottery courses with inhouse accommodation, and studio courses for local communities and individuals. Also offers mobile sessions for events. [Alltwalis]
Tourism in Carmarthenshire
- Informational site provided by Carmarthenshire County Council including accommodation, travel and activities available.
The Waun Wyllt Inn
- Pub and restaurant with rooms at Five Roads. Provides details of the bar, restaurant and accommodation, with online booking for rooms and meals.
West Wales Museum of Childhood
- Information about the galleries, tea room and on-site accommodation of this attraction based at Pen-ffynnon.
Travel and Tourism
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Thursday, November 7, 2013 12:27:40 PM EST -