become an editor
the entire directory
only in St_Clears/Travel_and_Tourism
Travel and Tourism
Bythynnod Felinfach Cottages
- Describes several self catering units in a converted mill and outbuildings, sleeping 2 to 10. Includes links local attractions, details of facilities, with contacts and location in countryside towards Meldrim.
Coedllys Country House
- Awarded 5 stars by the Welsh Tourist Board. Three guest bedrooms. Includes description of the facilities and area.
Esgair Holiday Cottages
- Provides details of two self catering properties in a rural location, Esgair Cottage sleeping 2 and Esgair House sleeping up to 7. Includes details of the accommodation, facilities, location and area.
The Forge Lodge and Restaurant
- Situated within easy reach of the coastlines of both Carmarthenshire and Pembrokeshire and en-route to both the main ferry terminals for Ireland at Pembroke Dock and Fishguard
- Dairy farm and bed and breakfast accommodation. Details about the facilities, the local area, and photo gallery.
- Craft centre and woodland walk. Provides information on the locally produced crafts, the working pottery where visitors can have a go, the museum, animals, walks, tearoom and campsite.
- Self catering apartments and a cottage. Describes each one and includes galleries and reservations.
- Leisure and accommodation complex. There are 8 en-suite bedrooms and the Leisure Club facilities include swimming pool, spa, sauna and gymnasium.
Old Oak Barn
- Holiday accommodation in self catering holiday let in a former barn close to woodland.
Trefenty Farm Cottage
- Provides details on the accommodation, the area, the farm and availability of the property.
Travel and Tourism
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 1, 2015 at 5:24:02 UTC -