become an editor
the entire directory
only in Carmarthenshire/Llanwrda
Cae Iago Riding Centre
- Offers trail riding and holidays on the edge of the Cambrian Mountains in ideal riding country. Details of bookings and prices. BHS Approved. Llanwrda, Carmarthenshire
- PC-based industrial systems. General information, company overview and contact details.
Crud y Barcud
- Holiday cottage. Facilities, activities, events, directions and contact details.
- Specialist in discontinued cutlery and flatware. Contact details and general information.
Farm-Workshop on the Hill
- Account by Gareth Jones, written in 1933, of his meeting with Richard Richards, a craftsman wood carver who had wandered the world before settling in Llansadwrn.
Five Saints Riding Centre
- Horse riding holidays, range of itineraries, week, trail rides, and mini breaks.
Glanmarlais Organic Farm
- 200 year old stone built farm, located in the Towy valley, offering specialised weekend breaks, bed and breakfast and self catering accommodation.
- Bed and breakfast with self-catering cottage located at Llansadwrn. Profile and facilities with local information and price guide.
- Holiday cottages at Pantyfer. Special features, local attractions and prices.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 27, 2013 at 3:05:03 UTC -