become an editor
the entire directory
only in Carmarthenshire/Brechfa
- Budget accommodation for mountain bikers, situated close to the Gorlech Trail in Brechfa Forest. Online booking, directions and suggested routes.
- Information from the Forestry Commission on this area of woodland, how to get there and the facilities and activities available.
Brechfa Forest Cottages
- Converted gamekeeper’s cottage providing accommodation for up to 11 people. Information on the cottage, which is set in a scenic position in the Cothi Valley, and the local area.
Family Cycle Trail at Brechfa
- Information from Forestry Commission Wales on the green graded Derwen trail, opened in 2008. It is suitable for beginners and winds through ancient natural woodland.
- Christian, historical and genealogical research information about the parish.
Gilfach Wen Barn
- Self-catering bunkhouse accommodation on a working farm. Information on the facilities, disabled access and area, with availability and booking.
- Guest house. General information and tariff.
- Providers of a range of courses at Gilfach Wen in traditional farming practices including herbs, Reiki and various horse subjects. Also offers barn accommodation for individuals or groups.
- Country hotel and restaurant situated close to the National Botanical Gardens of Wales and Aberglasney Gardens. Directions, tariffs and general information.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 13, 2014 at 10:15:11 UTC -