- This category is for websites based in, or exclusively about, the city of Cardiff, the capital of Wales.
- It is the 16th largest settlement in the UK with a population of approximately 306,000.
- The city has a marine boundary with the Bristol Channel and mouth of the River Severn.
- The River Taff runs from the north through the city in to Cardiff Bay.
- The smaller River Rumney flows from the Caerphilly County Borough.
- at the east of the city, but the boundary with Newport is further to the east along the coast.
- West of Caerphilly the north boundary of Cardiff is with Rhondda Cynon Taff at Llantrisant,
- then south to Vale of Glamorgan, as far south as Penarth, across Cardiff Bay on the coast.
Other languages 2
Last update:October 18, 2016 at 13:15:08 UTC