- This category tree is for websites based in, or exclusively about, the South Wales
- county borough of Bridgend, named after its major town, Bridgend.
- The M4 motorway now bypasses to the north of the town from Pencoed on the east boundary,
- to Pyle before the west boundary to Port Talbot.
- The major coastal resort is represented by Porthcawl.
- The southern boundary is the mouth of Ogmore River, South of Bridgend and Penoed.
- Then, the east boundary is directly north, from the Vale of Glamorgan to Evanstown and Gilfach Goch,
- encompassing Ogmore Vale, Nant-y-Moel, with a north boundary 568 metres above sea level,
- at the A4107, leading to the head of the valleys.
- Besides Ogmore, the north of Bridgend County Borough includes two more valleys.
- The central Afon Garw, represented by the locality Pontycymer, and the Llyfi represented
- by the locality Maesteg at the most north west of the county borough.
Other languages 1
Last update:August 24, 2016 at 8:45:14 UTC