become an editor
the entire directory
only in Rail/Community_Rail_Partnerships
Community Rail Partnerships
East Suffolk Line
Marston Vale Line
North Wales Coast
Settle to Carlisle Railway
Association of Community Rail Partnerships
- A federation of community rail partnerships and rail promotion groups. Information about members, projects, conferences, publications, policies, and contacts.
- A description and history of community rail projects in the UK. [From Wikipedia]
The Bittern Line
- Railway line running from Norwich to Sheringham. Includes timetable, fares, special events, cycling facilities, and a visitor's guide to the area. [North Norfolk]
Devon and Cornwall Rail Partnership
- Promotes travel on rural branch lines, and seeks improvements to services and facilities; includes visitor guides to six branch lines, timetables, local walks and attractions, and contacts.
Esk Valley Railway
- Community Rail Partnership supporting the branch line linking Whitby to Middlesbrough; includes timetables, news of special events, maps, and a guide. [Cleveland and N Yorkshire]
Essex and South Suffolk Community Rail Partnership
- Works to promotes the services and improve the facilities on local branch lines in the area; includes visitor guides, timetables, maps, special events, and newsletters.
Heart of Wales Line
- Supports and promotes rail services between Shrewsbury and Swansea; includes timetables, special events, an animated tour, visitor information, news, and contacts.
Heart of Wessex Railway
- Promotes travel on the Bristol-Weymouth lines, and seeks improvements to services and facilities; includes visitor guide, timetables, local walks and attractions, and contacts.
Hope Valley and High Peak Transport Partnership (HVHPTP)
- A consortium of local authorities, transport providers, and local groups promoting and enhancing core public transport services. Includes visitor guides, special events, news, and links. [Derbyshire]
Isle of Wight Community Rail Partnership
- Formed to improve services and facilities on the Island line; includes their projects, activities, news, contacts, and links.
Kent and Medway Community Rail Partnership
- Supports and promotes use of the Swale and Medway Valley branch lines. Includes maps, timetables, and information about local attractions.
Lakes Line Community Rail Partnership
- Supports and promotes a branch line from Oxenholme (on the West Coast Main Line) to Kendal and Windermere; includes timetable, special events, news, and a history. [Cumbria]
Lancaster & Skipton Rail Users Group
- Supports the line which diverges from the Settle-Carlisle line for Morecambe. Includes timetables, history, descriptions of stations and local attractions, and guides to local walks. [N Yorkshire, Lancashire]
Rail Ale Trail
- A guide to the Devon, Cornwall, and Wessex branch lines, with an emphasis on real ales and pubs in villages and towns on the routes. Includes maps, fares, and downloadable leaflets.
The Shakespeare Line
- Formed to promote and support rail services between Birmingham and Stratford-upon-Avon; includes their profile, station and route guide, local attractions, special events, news, and contacts.
Skipton East Lancashire Railway Action Partnership
- A campaign for restoring the rail line between Skipton and Colne; includes listing of supporters, background information, news, and contacts. [N Yorks and Lancashire]
Sussex Community Rail Partnership
- A group of local authorities, rail companies and local organisations aiming to improve train services, facilities, and leisure use of routes in the county; includes maps, guides, newsletters, and contacts.
Three Rivers Rail Partnership
- Supports and promotes rail travel on branch services between Salisbury, Southampton, and Eastleigh; includes timetables, guides to attractions, maps, and transport links. [Hampshire and Wiltshire]
Tyne Valley Community Railway Partneship
- Working to promote the use and development of the Hadrian's Wall Line linking Newcastle and Carlisle; includes visitor guide to communities served, special events, news, links and contacts.
West Highland Railway
- An illustrated guide to a line, now part of the Scotrail network, running from Glasgow through to Mallaig. Includes a chronology.
- Partnership to support and promote rail services and facilities between Norwich, Great Yarmouth, and Lowestoft. Includes timetable, fares, special events, cycling facilities, and a visitor's guide to the area. [Norfolk and Suffolk]
Yorkshire Coast Community Rail Partnership
- Formed to support sustainable rail services between Seamer (Scarborough) and Hull; includes news, details of services, fares and tickets, and a guide to the route. [N and E Yorkshire]
Community Rail Partnerships
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 8, 2015 at 18:30:50 UTC -