become an editor
the entire directory
only in Rail/Campaigns
Open Directory - Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Transport: Rail: Campaigns
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Society and Culture: Issues: Transport
Capital Rail Action Group (CRAG)
- Campaigns for better public transport, especially railway development, in the Edinburgh area. Information about events, membership, campaign backrgound, and contact details.
East West Rail Consortium
- A group of local authorities and businesses promoting the reinstatement of the strategic rail route linking Norwich and Cambridge with Oxford, via Milton Keynes and Bedford. Includes news, information about the project, details of the route, and how the consortium is run.
First Crapital Connect
- Campaign site calling for improvements to the First Capital Connect service in the south of England.
Freight on Rail
- News on this campaign to get goods off the roads and onto the railways. Provides information, hot topics, facts and figures, press releases and consultations.
- Defending rail services and jobs in the North of England. News, mailing list and forum.
Portishead Railway Group
- This group is campaigning for the re-opening of the Portishead to Bristol railway for passenger use. Provides information on the organisation, news, the case for the railway, maps, photos and the history of the line.
- Independent organisation campaigning for better rail services for both passengers and freight.
- Home of the Railway Development Society, which presses for greater use of, and investment in, the UK railway system.
Save the Train
- Campaign to improve services in Wiltshire
Save the Woodhead Tunnel
- News of a campaign to reopen a train route linking Manchester to Sheffield to cope with more passengers and freight demands.
- Campaign site for UK railways.
South East Northumberland Rail User Group
- Campaigning for better rail services in South East Northumberland and representing the interests of current and future rail users.
West London Line Group
- The West London Line Group (WLLG) was set up in November 2004, to represent rail passengers and other organisations interested in the use of stations along the West London Line corridor.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, June 3, 2013 5:15:08 AM EDT -