become an editor
the entire directory
only in Rail/Business
- Rolling stock company; corporate site with customer and financial information, plus press releases and resources.
- Progress and planning for the proposed new line for London, a joint company set up by Transport for London and the Strategic Rail Authority.
- Planning, design and management services for infrastructure development; includes company profile, details of services, projects and contacts.
High Speed 1
- HS1 Ltd is the organisation that owns the assets of the Channel Tunnel Rail Link and develops and maintains the infrastructure. Provides information on the stations and train services offered.
Jeremy Drew - International Rail Consultant
- International consultant services in Railway economics.
London and Continental Railways
- Operates the high speed Channel Tunnel Rail Link from St Pancras International. Information and news on the organisation and its service.
Rail Management Services Ltd
- Specialise in industrial locomotives and trackwork. Includes information about their services and products in construction, hire and maintenance of rolling stock; maintenance and construction of infrastructure; and facility management and operation services.
The Railway Consultancy
- Consultancy services in planning, operations, economics, management, strategy and training.
Railway Safety and Standards Board
- A not-for-profit company operating as a centre of excellence for all matters relating to railway safety.
- Independent supplier of testing, training, technology and engineering services to the rail industry. Provides a company profile and information on the facilities and services offered.
The Train Chartering Company
- Providing private trains for special events for small and large groups; chartering trains; details of the service.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 13, 2014 at 14:05:05 UTC -