become an editor
the entire directory
only in Society_and_Culture/Volunteering
Society and Culture
Emergency and Rescue Services
UK Volunteers Abroad
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Education: Gap Years
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Society and Culture: Organisations
Society: Philanthropy: Volunteering
- Agency for volunteers for clinical trials shows joining details, FAQs about trials, and contact details.
- A broker to facilitate the transfer of time, skills and resources between firms in the City of London and local community-based organisations. Includes information about opportunities, a FAQ, case studies, and contact details.
- UK volunteer vacancies. Type your postcode for a list of vacancies in your area generated from tens of thousands of records.
The Experience Corps
- Encouraging people, aged between 50 and 65, to offer their skills and experience to help others in their local communities, and providing support services to volunteer organisations and those seeking voluntary work.
Institute for Volunteering Research
- The Institute aims to develop knowledge and understanding of volunteering. The site contains summaries of recent research and information on the journal, Voluntary Action.
- Matches professionals and companies in the IT industry with local charities and voluntary groups which need their expertise as volunteers. Includes case studies and information for charities and volunteers.
National Association for Voluntary and Community Action
- Advice, information, publications, training, events, news and resources. Includes directory of local groups throughout UK.
- Helping voluntary organisations by recruiting and supporting experienced men and women and placing them in part-time, unpaid roles with nearby voluntary organisations throughout the UK - for free.
Royal Voluntary Service
- Dedicated to tackling social isolation or deprivation in communities throughout England, Scotland and Wales. Presents overview, get help, volunteer and fundraise.
- A national campaign to raise the awareness of the value of giving time and inspire a new generation of volunteers. Includes a Contacts Directory, FAQ, stories and campaigns.
- International movement that seeks to ease the burdens of others through acts of service also to promote reconciliation and bring disparate sections of society together whilst offering fellowship to members.
- Information and advice for those who manage volunteers and for people considering doing voluntary work.
Usenet uk.community.voluntary -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 27, 2015 at 22:14:35 UTC -