become an editor
the entire directory
only in Transgendered/Activism
Society and Culture
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Society and Culture: Activism
Society: Transgendered: Activism
DCA: Transsexual People
- Official government statements, policies and reports concerning Government policy on transsexual people and related issues.
Guardian: Sex change victory after 30 years
- Clare Dyer, legal correspondent. Transsexuals are to be given the right to change their birth certificates and marry in their adopted sex, after a 30-year legal battle.
Press for Change
- Campaigns to achieve equality for all transgendered people in the United Kingdom, through legislation and social change.
Rights International's Amicus Brief: Breaking New Ground in International Law Protecting Transsexual Rights
- Francisco Forrest Martin, President, Rights International, the Center for International Human Rights Law, Inc. Brief submitted to the European Court of Human Rights on behalf of a British female-to-male transsexual seeking recognition of his status. From The National Journal of Sexual Orientation Law.
Daily Telegraph: Sex change madness
- Leader. The right to privacy has been elevated above reason, logic and truth. (December 14, 2002)
Telegraph: Marriage for transsexuals
- Joshua Rozenberg, legal editor. Raises legal issues with the government proposals to allow transsexuals to marry in an assumed gender and be able to obtain new birth certificates showing only their new name and sex. (December 14, 2002)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 13, 2013 at 18:39:08 UTC -