become an editor
the entire directory
only in Support_Groups/Drugs
Society and Culture
Open Directory - Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Society and Culture: Support Groups: Drugs
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Health: Substance Abuse
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Society and Culture: Issues: Drugs
Society: Issues: Health: Drugs
Bristol Drugs Project
- Harm reduction, drug awareness and services for people with problematic drug use.
Cocaine Anonymous UK Online
- Cocaine Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other so that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from their addiction.
Family Drug Support
- Provide confidential support for families who are concerned about possible or actual drug use.
- A confidential helpline for anyone in the UK concerned about drug use. Questions via online submission, news, leaflets as well as other information for teachers and others in similar positions.
Recovery from Drug and Alcohol Abuse
- Information and advice centre concerning drug and alcohol abuse. Intended to help those with a drug or alcohol problem - and their family or friends.
- Provides a range of services dedicated to meeting the health, welfare and legal needs of drugs users and those who live and work with them.
Usenet uk.politics.drugs -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, March 27, 2012 5:15:02 AM EDT -