become an editor
the entire directory
only in Seniors/Organisations
Society and Culture
Open Directory - Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Society and Culture: Seniors: Organisations
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Society and Culture: Organisations
Society: People: Generations and Age Groups: Seniors: Organizations
Action on Elder Abuse
- National organisation aiming to prevent the abuse of older people by raising awareness, education, and research. Details of activities, volunteer programmes, and conferences.
- Information on aging issues, campaigns, annual reports and a list of local chapters. Non-profit.
- National charity for the elderly set up with a view that pets can provide benefit to the well-being of elderly owners. Provides information on the organisation, case studies, events and membership.
Civil Service Pensioners' Association
- A voluntary body which campaigns on behalf of all pensioners from the civil service and related bodies. Details of membership, services and issues of interest to members.
Elderly Accommodation Counsel
- Charity aiming to help older people make informed choices about their care needs. Includes details of services provided, plus how individuals can show support.
- Offering information and advice for elderly people and their families looking into housing options. Includes retirement housing directory, appraisal tools and library of fact sheets.
- Works to enable people to manage change from mid-life onwards. Details of courses and advice available, how to join, and latest news.
U3A - The University of the Third Age
- Self-help organisation for people no longer in full-time employment providing educational, creative and leisure opportunities in a friendly environment. Includes information about their aims, local groups, and national events.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, May 11, 2013 8:24:05 AM EDT -