become an editor
the entire directory
only in Islam/Politics
Society and Culture
Open Directory - Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Society and Culture: Religion: Islam: Politics
Forum Against Islamophobia and Racism (FAIR)
- Organisation working against Islamophobic discrimination and harassment. Information about their activities, campaigns, and their media monitoring service.
Friends of Al-Aqsa Website
- Voluntary organisation working for the human rights of Palestinians, and to protect the mosque of Al-Aqsa Haram Sharif. Includes background information, reviews, details of events and publications, and a guide to the mosque.
Islamic Affairs Central Network
- Civil rights and media monitoring organisation based in Nottingham. Include action alerts, with news, opinion and analysis.
Islamic Human Rights Commission
- An independent campaign and advocacy organisation based in London; works in partnership with Muslim and non-Muslim organisations for justice for all. Includes articles, action alerts, reports and briefings, and events listing.
Islamic Party of Britain
- Aims to give Muslims a voice in British politics and to promote Islamic ideas throughout British society.
Islamic Society of Britain
- Promoting cross-cultural harmony and tolerance. Links and resources.
Muslim Public Affairs Committee (MPAC)
- Muslim civil liberties group with focus on non-violent Jihad and political activism. News and comment.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, January 2, 2007 9:53:33 PM EST -