become an editor
the entire directory
only in Religion/Humanism_and_Secularism
Society and Culture
Humanism and Secularism
Society: Religion and Spirituality: Atheism
Society: Religion and Spirituality: Humanism
AHS - National Federation of Atheist, Humanist and Secular Student Societies
- Umbrella organisation representing atheist, humanist and secular student societies in the United Kingdom. Includes information about activities, and links to member organisations.
Atheism Central for Secondary Schools
- Help and general support for atheist students attending religious studies courses in secondary schools in the United Kingdom.
British Humanist Association
- Watchdog and lobby organisation with interest in the full range of issues with ethical implications. It aims to support and represent people who seek to live good and responsible lives without religious beliefs. News, publications, contact and briefings on issues.
Council of Ex-Muslims of Britain
- Includes a manifesto, press information and articles.
- Based at Conway Hall, London, the South Place Ethical Society is the oldest freethought community in the world. Founded in 1793 it has been a focus for serious discussion of basic ethical principles.
Gay and Lesbian Humanist Association
- Promotes a rational humanist approach to homosexuality and to lesbian, gay and bisexual rights as human rights.
Humanism for Schools
- Teaching resources including information about humanist views, worksheets, presentations, videos and lesson plans.
Humanist Society of Scotland
- For those who adopt a non-religious, but ethical stance to life. Events, views, forum and advice on ceremonies such as weddings and funerals.
National Secular Society
- Fights religious privilege and the survival of superstition. It vigorously campaigns for secularism, freethought, civil liberties and rational ethics.
Secular Medical Forum
- Campaigns for a secular approach to medical and health care practices. Information about current issues.
UK Armed Forces Humanist Association
- Representing the interests of non-religious servicemen and women, their families, veterans and civilian members of the Ministry of Defence. Includes resources and information about their aims.
Usenet uk.philosophy.humanism -
Humanism and Secularism
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 20, 2012 at 6:05:05 UTC -