become an editor
the entire directory
only in History/Foot,_Michael
Society and Culture
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Society and Culture: History: Parliament
Society: Politics: Socialism
Books by Michael Foot
- Works by the author, journalist, biographer and politician available for sale online.
Independent: Alan Watkins: Michael Foot - an intellectual prizefighter
- The Labour veteran, who died on Wednesday, seemed bookish, but he was an early television star who relished a skirmish
Michael Foot - Wikipedia
- Article on the former leader of the Labour Party.
Telegraph: Tony Benn writes on the death of Michael Foot
- Tony Benn, the veteran former Labour MP, shares his memories of Michael Foot, the ex-Labour leader, who has died at the age of 96.
Telegraph: Michael Foot remembered: A great parliamentarian and a good man
- He may go down in history as Labour's worst-ever leader but Michael Foot was a huge success as a principled politician, writes Alan Cochrane. (March 04, 2010)
Times Online: Michael Foot, the most misunderstood of men
- Roy Hattersley shares his memories of Michael Foot. (March 04, 2010)
Times Online: Michael Foot: Labour Party leader
- Obituary for Michael Foot. (March 04, 2010)
Telegraph: Michael Foot
- Michael Foot, the former Labour leader who died today aged 96, spent the latter part of his political career vainly attempting to unite a party which, during his many years as a backbench MP, he had seemed positively eager to split. (March 03, 2010)
Guardian Unlimited Politics: Michael Foot at 90
- Collection of articles from the Guardian and the Observer reflecting on the former Labour party leader's career. (July 23, 2007)
BBC Sport: Plymouth Honour Left-Winger Foot
- Plymouth have signed former Labour Party leader and long-standing fan Michael Foot as a 90th birthday present. (August 06, 2003)
BBC News: Foot's passion burns brightly at 90
- Former Labour leader Michael Foot calls for more powers for the Welsh assembly as he celebrates his 90th birthday. BBC News article by Patrick Hannan. (July 23, 2003)
BBC News: Foot's message of hope to left
- Former Labour leader Michael Foot has a message of hope for the left of his party as he prepares to celebrate his 90th birthday. Column by BBC Political Correspondent Nyta Mann. (July 14, 2003)
BBC News: The Westminster Hour: Michael's Foot Notes
- The veteran left-winger reflects on Labour leaders he has known over half a century. From Attlee to Blair, Michael Foot assesses the contribution of those who won power - and those who failed. Includes Real Audio of the radio programme. (October 06, 2002)
BBC News: Michael Foot: The battle with the SDP
- Michael Foot became Labour leader in 1980 - and battled against enemies within and outside the party. (February 22, 2002)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 3, 2015 at 0:28:48 UTC -