become an editor
the entire directory
only in Politics/Parties
Society and Culture
Scottish National Party
UK Independence Party
British National Party
Monster Raving Loony Party
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Society and Culture: Politics: Independents
Society: Government: Multilateral: Regional: European Union: Parties
- The purposes and policies of the party.
Bob Blackman, MP should be impeached
- Protest against the Harrow East MP, Bob Blackman.
Cannabis Law Reform (CLEAR)
- A registered political party in the UK which aims to bring about an end to the prohibition of cannabis.
Community Action Party
- Advocates free health care and education, supports zero tolerance toward crime. Manifesto, local issues, contact details.
England First Party
- It criticises British nationalism and supports English nationalism instead. Manifesto, principles, news, contact details.
English Democratic Party
- Has contested two general elections and one European election campaigning for an English parliament, the preservation of an ancient English constitution, and independence from Europe. Policies, contact information and track record. Formed by a merger of the English Freedom Party and the English Constitutional Party.
The English Democrats Party
- Campaigning for the creation of an English Parliament and Executive within the United Kingdom with the same powers as the Scottish Parliament and Executive. With policies, forum and news blog.
Equal Parenting Alliance
- Promotes a system of family justice that puts the needs and interests of children first, for example equal custody for parents. Description of policies, press releases.
Havering Residents' Association
- Local news, councillors, letters.
Henley Residents Group
- An independent group striving to keep Henley a special place for its residents and businesses. News, events, contact details.
Islamic Party of Britain
- Aims to give Muslims a voice in British politics and to promote Islamic ideas throughout British society.
Liberal Vannin Party
- Liberal party of the Isle of Man.
Local Government Reform
- Campaign site for John Rose.
Mec Vannin - The Manx Nationalist Party
- A political party advocating the full republican independence of Mannin (the Isle of Man) from Britain.
The Natural Law Party
- Based on the ideas of His Holiness Maharishi Mahesh Yogi and the Trancendental Meditation movement. Includes details of its policies and press releases. Did not stand candidates in the 2001 general election.
Organisation of Free Democrats
- Principles and contact details.
Pirate Party UK
- Dedicated to freedom of speech, personal privacy and copyright reform by legalising non-commercial file sharing and reducing the length of copyright protection. Includes news, policies, a forum and an online chat applet.
- Formed from ex veritas members to challenge UKIP, labour,Tory and Lib Dems in domestic elections.
Registration of Political Parties Act 1998
- Full text of the Act that set up the register.
The Southport Party
- Political party promoting the interests of Southport on Sefton Council. Information about policies, councillors, the perceived failings of Sefton Council, and local issues..
The United Democrats
- An initiative for a new political party seeking change and to retain the values of the SDP.
- Profile, manifesto, news and events with articles and membership information.
- Christian, pro-life party. Description of principles and policies.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 23, 2014 at 17:35:05 UTC -