become an editor
the entire directory
only in News_and_Media/Weblogs
Society and Culture
News and Media
UK Independence Party
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: News and Media: Columnists
Society: Politics: News and Media: Weblogs
- Comments on politics and technology, and the intersection between the two. British perspective but keeps an eye on global developments.
Adam Smith Institute Blog
- Weblog from the UK free market think-tank.
- Exposing the reporting bias of the BBC.
- Weblog specialised to by-elections in the UK.
- Politics, economics, trading, energy and industry, humour.
- Criticism, analysis and cultural history on a variety of topics; political economy, social justice, counter-culture and the human condition.
The Daily (Maybe)
- Most entries are about green campaigns and the environment.
- Articles about politics, media and culture with a particular focus on Scotland. Written by Duncan Stephen, who is based in Fife.
- Focussed on the Environmental sector. Its aim is to provide the most useful environmental knowledge and debate.
- Blog of London-based Italian journalist Enza Ferreri with opinions on news, politics, society, religion, environment.
- Current affairs, comment and analysis on Britain and the EU.
- A political blog aiming to discern new ways forward.
Guido Fawkes' blog
- Discussion on parliamentary plots, rumours and conspiracy.
- Discussion on politics, war and issues relating to religion and secularism.
- Covering politics, religion, culture, current events and quirky stories. British perspective, but international in scope and interests.
Jay's Bolitical Blog
- Comments on the big UK and World political events of the day.
The Last Ditch
- Tom Paine, expatriate Englishman in Moscow, blogs about politics in Britain.
- Tom Paine, an English expatriate in Moscow, blogs about the death of liberty in Britain.
- Opinion on news, particularly economics coming from a green political perspective. Author is a physician and psychiatrist.
Medical Council Politics Blog
- Focusing on current issues in medical politics at regulatory level.
Miss Wagstaff Presents
- A political blog of Welsh origin. Analysing - among other things - the 'One Wales Agreement/Government'.
Never Trust a Hippy
- A blog about music, football, books, life, clarification and the demagogic simplification of everything.
Not Little England
- A weblog opposing attempts to destroy the civil liberties and open minded ideals that made Britain great.
Notes from the Panopticon
- Weblog surveying the political landscape and presenting thoughts on constitutional and related issues.
- Inexorable leftist gibbering from someone somewhere.
The Orange Party
- Independent, left-leaning journalism. Sceptical, cynical and straight to the point.
- Discussing democracy in its broadest meaning. OurKingdom is a part of openDemocracy’s site.
- An progressive political weblog from UK with an South Asian tinge.
Pint of Unionist Lite
- In defence of the continuing Union of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- Mike Smithson's blog about political betting markets.
- Weblog following UK political news.
Politics with a Welsh accent
- David Cornock covers Parliament and politics for BBC Wales from Westminster. This is his 'other blog'.
- Ideas of multiculturalism, political debates, and the impact of digital technology, especially the Internet, on life and culture.
- A blog for people with a critically rational individualist perspective.
- Left-wing blog with a number of contributors.
- Current affairs, comment and culture from The Spectator.
Spectator Coffee House
- The 'official' blog of the magazine.
- Chris from Torquay discusses British politics.
Three Thousand Versts of Loneliness
- Reflections and rants on politics, current affairs, football, culture, Northern Ireland, Russia, Eastern Europe and life.
- A political weblog specialised in the interface between economics and environmentalism.
UK Polling Report
- Weblog of Anthony Wells analyses and comments polls.
- Weblog on UK politics.
The Young Political Bloggers
- Political analysis and commentary by young people.
Alan Connor's political blog guide
- From the BBC's Daily Politics. (January 03, 2007)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 7, 2016 at 12:45:03 UTC -