become an editor
the entire directory
only in Politics/Elections
Society and Culture
Society: Politics: Campaigns and Elections
This category in other languages:
192.com - Electoral Roll Search
- Search the 2010 electoral roll, as well as historical voters roll data going back to 2002.
About My Vote
- Site run by The Electoral Commission. Explains how voting and the various local and national elections work, and how to register to vote.
Angus Reid Global
- Coverage on UK general elections, based on latest polling results.
Association of Electoral Administrators
- Organisation representing election professionals. Offers electoral advice for electors, politicians and local authorities.
d'Hondt PR Calculator
- Computes the number of seats from the votes polled in the 1999 European Elections, by distributing the votes according to the d'Hondt formula. Should also work in 2004. It can also estimate results based on opinion poll percentages. Free download.
- Free constituency, county, borough and ward maps for canvassers and other political activists. From the Ordnance Survey.
- Election leaflet monitoring project. Submitted leaflets can be browsed by party, category, tag and constituency.
- Prediction of the UK election results using scientific analysis of opinion polls and electoral geography. Includes detailed predictions of every seat, especially vulnerable ones.
- Established by the Political Parties, Elections and Referendums Act 2000 to register political parties; includes electoral and donation regulations, the party and other registers, and downloadable forms for registering parties and donations.
Electoral Reform Services Ltd
- An independent supplier of ballot and election services. The site contains the description of the services and testimonials from clients.
Electoral Roll Search
- A guide to various UK Electoral Roll Sites.
Guardian Society Special Reports: Local Government Elections
- County council election news, comment and results.
How To Win Elections
- The UK Election Procedure Guide. This is a 'How To' guide to running your own election campaign. It tells you the electoral procedure from the point of view of the campaign.
Local Authority Byelection Results
- Full results from 1996 to now, plus a link for 1995 results.
Local Elections Archive Project
- An archive of local election results in Great Britain since 2002. 2002-11 and 2013 complete, 2012 and 2014 onwards being worked on.
Richard Kimber's Political Science Resources
- A collection of over 3,200 links to the major political and governmental sites around the world, plus archive of UK elections since 1945, plus a new Election 2001 section. The site is updated almost daily.
UK Polling Report
- Anthony Wells analyses and comments polls.
UK Polling Report: Constituency Guide
- A guide to the next general election with analysis of the constituencies, with target seats for the three main parties.
United Kingdom Election Results
- Historical information on UK elective politics. The site tries to provide very accurate information without a distracting design.
University of Plymouth LGC Elections Centre
- Data and analysis of electoral politics in Britain, especially local council elections. Includes local election results from 1996, turnouts from 1973, and electoral maps for the 2005 General Election.
- Designed to help visitors with determining voting preference for the UK General Election.
Usenet uk.politics.electoral -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 22, 2016 at 11:31:10 UTC -