become an editor
the entire directory
only in Society_and_Culture/Politics
Society and Culture
Chats and Forums
News and Media
Regional: Europe: Society and Culture: Politics
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Government
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Society and Culture: Issues
This category in other languages:
British Government and Politics on the Internet
- Keele University's directory of government and political resources on the internet.
British Politics Page
- A guide to British politics. Information, resources and external links. It uses a Mediawiki database, which allows volunteer editors to join.
Guardian Politics: Ask Aristotle
- Searchable database of MPs, ministers, election candidates, constituency map and parliamentary activity. Includes biographies, jobs and committees, voting records and contact information.
ITC (International Teledemocracy Centre)
- Technology to enhance and support the democratic process, including an online petition system.
- A site maintained by a small collective of libertarian communists based in and around London.
- Member of Parliament for Shrewsbury & Atcham between 1997 and 2005. He crossed the floor of the House of Commons twice.
- Magazine format articles on current issues in world politics, covering themes such as the environment and climate change, globalisation, European, American and World politics, and security and terrorism; written by well-known academics and journalists.
Politics of the United Kingdom
- Wikipedia article which links to additional entries such as Parliament, MPs, the Prime Minister, local government, elections, and political parties.
The Public Whip
- Analysis of MP voting records and written answers. Monthly email newsletter.
- Provides links to Hansard speeches and written answers, organised by date, topic or MP. Allows users to add comments and links to individual speeches.
UK Local Government Information
- With clickable maps to find every principle local authority in the UK, plus information on council composition and by-elections.
Unite the Union
- Campaigns to stop the cuts at community level.
- Allows UK citizens to send emails or faxes to their MP, MEPs and other elected representatives.
Usenet alt.politics.british -
Usenet free.uk.politics -
Usenet uk.politics -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 1, 2015 at 10:54:33 UTC -