become an editor
the entire directory
only in Scientists/Crick,_Francis
Society and Culture
Open Directory - Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Society and Culture: People: Scientists: Crick, Francis
Science: Biology: Genetics: History: People: Watson, James Dewey
Francis Crick - Wikipedia
- Biography and links.
Francis Harry Compton Crick
- Biography, and text of his 1962 Nobel lecture.
James Watson, Francis Crick, Maurice Wilkin, and Rosalind Franklin
- Article and photographs of the four people who discovered the structure of DNA. From the Chemical Heritage Foundation.
Remembering Francis Crick: A Celebration
- Provides links to papers and articles written by Crick between 1948 and 1990 and information, quotations, news items, photographs and links to other sources.
A Science Odyssey: Francis Crick
A Visit With Dr. Francis Crick
- Interview with Dr. Crick, offering a look at the world of science at the time of his important discovery of DNA.
BBC - Man who helped unlock DNA dies
- Francis Crick, who helped discover the double helix shape of DNA along with James Watson, has died aged 88. (July 29, 2004)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, January 2, 2007 9:53:16 PM EST -