become an editor
the entire directory
only in Grant-Making_Foundations/Education
Society and Culture
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Education
- Charitable grant making towards the education of young people, under 25, and adults who teach young people. Awards are only available to those who live or have had their secondary education in Kent and East Sussex.
The British and Foreign School Society
- Details of grants available for educational projects, together with information about the society's history and archive centre.
The Grundy Educational Trust
- Registered charity providing graduate and post-graduate awards for research and higher learning courses leading to careers in technologically or scientifically based disciplines at certain institutions in the United Kingdom.
Helena Kennedy Foundation
- Registered charity established to encourage social inclusion and widening participation in further and higher education, by awarding bursaries to deserving students of £1000.
National Endowment for Science Technology and the Arts (Nesta)
- Supporting and promoting outstanding talent, innovation and creativity in individuals and groups.
- Supports projects that provide educational opportunities for young people from non-privileged backgrounds. Information for potential applicants for funding, details of current and previous projects, news, and annual reports.
- A directory of charities, trusts and organisations that offer additional funding and grants to students. Grants are categorized by subject and location.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 21, 2016 at 23:58:58 UTC -