become an editor
the entire directory
only in Society_and_Culture/Military
Society and Culture
Army - Unofficial Sites
Royal Air Force - Unofficial Sites
Royal Navy - Unofficial Sites
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Government: Defence
Society: History: By Time Period: Twentieth Century: Wars and Conflicts: World War I: Regional: United Kingdom
Society: History: By Time Period: Twentieth Century: Wars and Conflicts: World War II: By Country: United Kingdom
Society: Military: Veterans: Memorial Web Sites
Defence Suppliers Directory
- Online information source for all the UK’s defence suppliers. Includes information on the three Armed Services.
The Falkland Islands Memorial Chapel
- Built in their memory of the 258 British dead who lost their lives in the fierce actions fought at sea, on land, and in the air during the 1982 Falklands War.
- Early twentieth century volunteer unit from the Commonwealth who fought for British interests. History of the Legion and also of the 25th Fusiliers (Frontiersmen) in East Africa in the First World War.
- Listing Jane's upcoming Defence Conferences and details of past events.
- Collection of information and photographs taken by Captain Weaver during World War 1.
- Information about this British Commando raid of World War Two on the Normandie' dry dock. Includes photographs, sketches and a story board.
Royal Welch Forum
- Meeting place for past and present members of the Royal Welch Fusiliers and their families, or anyone else with an interest in the Regiment.
RUSI: Royal United Services Institute for Defence and Security Studies
- Professional forum in the UK for national and international defence and security. Includes current activities, future projects, researchers, military sciences department, publications, events and membership details.
Scotty’s Little Soldiers
- Dedicated to supporting the children of men and women killed while serving in the British Armed Forces, the charity provides Christmas and birthday gifts, treats, trips and activities for the families of the fallen.
Suez Crisis 1956 - Operation Musketeer
- Information about the Parachute Regiment combat drop on El Gamil airstrip, also the EOKA operation in Cyprus. Includes photographs and a background history.
- Biographical notes on officers, non-commissioned officers and men of the Royal Engineers and military engineers of the British Empire and Commonwealth from about 1850 through the present day.
The UK Defence Forum
- Contains details of activities of forum including papers prepared for UK legislators and meetings/discussion programme.
The Union Jack Club
- Private members club for serving and ex-serving military personnel. Includes information about accommodation, facilities and online booking.
United Kingdom National Defence Association
- Campaigning for the sufficient, appropriate and fully-funded armed forces that the nation requires.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 23, 2014 at 22:43:59 UTC -